It’s not easy for everyone to start the conversation. And, when it comes to strangers, it becomes more difficult. Whether you are attending a networking event or doing a meeting with new people, you have to converse. Social interaction is not every person’s piece of cake. Hence, we are here with some icebreaker questions.
Are you worried about questions to ask when meeting new people? We are here with the solution.
What are the IceBreaker Questions?
The thought-provoking questions that you can ask to encourage people to are icebreaker questions. You can get to know them better by asking these questions. Mostly, we use these questions when we need to lighten up the mood of everybody. Indeed, a fun light-hearted conversation opens the door of real bonding.
Here are some of the best questions to ask when meeting new people.
“What would you be?” Questions:
Firstly, you can use the method of activating people’s imagination. Here are some quick and easy icebreaker questions.
- If you get a chance to play a character in a movie, what would it be and why?
- Whether living or deceased, Which historical figure you want to meet?
- If you could choose only one place to visit to go for a vacation for the rest of your life, which place it would be and why?
- If you were ice cream, what flavor it would be and why?
- If you could pick up a certain skill instantly, what would it be?
- Who will be your first three guests, whom they would be?
“What’s your favorite?” Questions?
Secondly, the next thing you could do is to encourage them to explore their personals. Here are some more basic icebreaker questions.
- What’s your favorite possession and why?
- What’s your favorite app on your phone?
- What’s your favorite book, library, or bookstore?
- What’s the favorite thing you bought this year?
Other than that, you could ask them about what meal they like, or what hero they like. Also, you can bring diversity to this question as much as you like.
Avoid negative questions when meeting new people. Moreover, try exploring their favorites and positives and make them comfortable. Initiate an interesting dialogue and it will leave you impressed by how people will interact with you. And, these questions to ask when meeting new people will get your half job done.