The awkward silences annoy everyone. And, the good icebreaker questions can help you and your team get away from anxiety. Moreover, the insightful questions can cheer up everyone in the house at the moment. So, we have collected some of the good and funny icebreaker questions.
Here, you can ask people about what they value the most in their life. And, how about asking in metaphors?
- Which season fits you best, and why?
- What would you keep the title of your biography?
- What well-known slogan meets your personality?
- What aspect of your personality adds value to the world?
It’s best to ask people about their hobbies. Furthermore, it would help you to build a bond with a person of the same interests some of the good icebreaker questions are given below.
- What are you currently reading?
- Do you create a bucket list? And, what have you done until now?
- What’s your favorite thing to do outside?
- Do you have any collections?
- Do you have any hidden talents?
- What would you do with the extra hour, if you have 25 hours?
Funny icebreaker questions can help people in getting talkative. Additionally, it is the best way to get people to loosen up.
- What’s your most-used emoji?
- How would you spend 1 million dollars?
- Who is your celebrity lookalike?
- What’s your go-to karaoke song?
- If aliens landed and offered you to take you home, will you go?
- What was the worst style choice you ever made?
There is no end to good icebreaker questions. As you can play with them, without crossing the line.
It’s a bit further level than the average icebreaker. Unlike the others, you get the opportunity to know the current lives of people with these good icebreaker questions.
- What talent you have that is not fully recognized in the job?
- What something you believed earlier in your career, thinks differently about it now?
- What’s your proudest accomplishment?
- Who inspires you and had an influence on you when you grow up?
- What would you like to be known for?
Apart from the professional connection, icebreaker questions help you build a connection on a personal level. You can easily get an insight into how a person actually is. Once you get to know the rhythm of breaking the ice with good icebreaker questions, you will become everyone’s favorite. And if the questions are funny, indeed it’s the best combo.