A Mechanical Engineer is a person who is an expert in resolving many problems. The recent graduates can easily sketch many product designs for mechanical devices that resolve many people’s problems.
Is it worth being a mechanical engineer?
Yes, undoubtedly, a mechanical engineering degree is worth considering degree. It covers all the aspects of the latest technologies. Due to its extreme versatility, this degree is not less than other well-reputed engineering degrees. After getting this reputed degree, you will definitely get into many career opportunities in the mechanical engineering field.
Just keep in mind When you consider larger companies, then you will often require specialization into a single task. There are many entry-level mechanical engineering jobs available at large companies in the USA.
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Product Quality Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Sales Engineer
1. Mechanical Design Engineer
- Requirement Analysis
- Test the design and measure the performance
- We are improving the system efficiency and sustainability via designing and implementing the instructions.
- Maintain and update the latest building regulations
- Resolve complex problems.
- Establish Communication with suppliers, clients, contractors, and architects.
- Responsible for reports and documentation
- Reviews data and reports
- Advice modification for system improvement.
- Visit site
Avg Monthly Salary:5295 USD
2. Product Quality Engineer
- Responsible for developing and implementing quality standards of a product.
- He/She will be responsible for developing and implementing quality control systems standards of a product.
- Thoroughly analyze system performance.
- Inspecting and testing different modules of a product, equipment to ensure the quality of the product is according to the standard or not.
- Establish Communication with many team members and with an operational manager to develop and implement controls.
- Deep check the workflows, processes, and products according to the safety protocols.
- Report the products issues and recommend proper solutions
- Recheck the product according to the client’s requirements.
Avg Monthly Salary:5074 USD
3. Automation Engineer
- Explanatory troubleshooting skills are required to solve many hidden problems.
- Debug real-time production problems and decrease many product defects.
- Communicate with team members and also give training to many juniors.
- He/She will be part of the maintenance team to coordinate many activities and automate
- Implement the latest technologies with existing manufacturing products.
- Recheck the Quality standard and monitor the product specifications.
- Implement the industrial manufacturing automation to the product.
- Monitoring and auditing manufacturing processes to ensure product specifications and standards are achieved.
- Always ready to adopt new technologies for automation.
Avg Monthly Salary:5274 USD
4. Test Engineer
- Interact with many other engineering group team members to define documents first.
- He/she will be responsible for analyzing all the system requirements.
- Test each module of a product and submit the performance report.
- Identify functional requirements and find bugs.
- Report the issues to the manufacturer team and also suggest solutions.
- Implement the latest test standard and improve quality.
- Highly responsible for establishing a communication path for the upper and lower management.
Avg Monthly Salary:5956 USD
5. Project Engineer
- Develop, Schedule, organize, and manage the assigned engineering project.
- Measure the performance of QA/QC policies according to the rules and regulations.
- Schedule periodic meetings with clients and update them with work progress, and also gather requirements for improvement.
- Provide the exact requirement to the manufacturing team for product updation or improvement.
- Organize the budget and set up the plans.
- Measure the performance of individual team members and get updates through reports.
- Assign the duties to the team member and monitor them.
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
- Communicate with top managers regarding workflows and achievements.
- Review engineering deliverables and take actions for correctness.
Avg Monthly Salary:5173 USD
6. Sales Engineer
- Always search for new clients who get your company products.
- Visiting new clients.
- Improve the relationship with existing clients by providing good offers and discounts
- Provide the leads to the Managers and also inform the client’s needs/feedback
- Ensure the client that their company products will satisfy the needs.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms according to the company’s policies.
- Sometimes support after service time.
- Prepare a report for each visit and submit a report to the head office.
- Meet the targets on the given deadline
- Attend multiple trade shows and get new tactics to grab your clients.
- coordinating sales projects
Avg Monthly Salary:431 USD
Search Millions of Jobs