About the Company
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world’s leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
We are a team of 300,000 + passionate employees. Located in 80 countries with 400 + facilities and 218,000 workstations.
Our people feel they are part of something way bigger than just a job. We try to make a positive difference in people’s lives and make the world a better place.
Our call center representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you any
Entry-level position on the Desktop Support Team reporting directly to the Lead Desktop Engineer
· Must be a computer course student, graduate or have computer related work experience.
· Strong understanding of network routing protocols and their practical applications on global networks
· Experience in managing distributed inventory of network equipment
· Experience in virtual networking setup using VMware
· Experience with Cisco and Juniper product lines at a technical and hardware level
· Hands on experience troubleshooting hardware such as routers, switches, network interface cards, firewalls, and telecommunications devices
· Experience with VoIP and supporting VoIP over a production WAN
· Ability to view a computer monitor for several hours at a time
· Candidates must have open availability and able to work additional hours as needed
· Bachelor of Science degree in a computer-related field is preferred; or equivalent computer certifications accompanied by related work experience
PRIMARY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
· Assist with the support of all aspects of LAN-based networking
· Assist with the installation and maintenance of all computer hardware and software
· Assist with the installation and maintenance of voice systems to support call-flow; usually limited to cabling, phones, headsets and software
· Cabling new and existing locations for new network, phone or other equipment
· Repair or upgrade computer systems as needed
· Provide Tier 1 level support on hardware and software technical issues
· All other duties as requested by the Director of Desktop Support, Desktop Manager or Lead Desktop Engineer
We can help you find better jobs by using our AI-powered search. Go to Home and type in the keyword in the search box to trigger personalized job search.