Repost Job Date: 2022-12-13T23:00:08
Max James – State Farm Agency, located in Rockville, MD has an immediate opening for a full-time Sales Representative. Insurance experience is not required as we will train the right person.
If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential! Please submit your resume and we will follow up with the next steps.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and close sales.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with clients, as needed.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Small Business owners – such as Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly client support. Support can include responding to inquiries * regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Develop new Financial Service opportunities with both existing and new clients.
- Base Salary plus a very competitive commission program.
- Great bonus potential if you are a top performer
- Paid time off – for personal time and holidays.
- Outstanding preparation if you aspire to be a State Farm agent in the future.
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain).
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain).
- 1-2 Years of Sales Experience (preferred)
- Demonstrated successful track record of meeting sales goals and quotas required.
- Enthusiasm and belief about the role insurance and financial products play in people’s lives.
- Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability and ethical behavior.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening.
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.