Oregano Leads is a Dubai based performance marketing networking hub. We are fast-growing and expanding our products to industry experience in the digital marketing space.
Currently our company consists of 15+ people and we are rapidly growing. What kind of people are we? Some extroverts, some introverts but we all share the entrepreneurial mindset and a self-motivated spark to us pushing forward. Would you like to be part of a very international and talented team? Apply for the Mobile Application Designer position and join us!
We’re looking for a Mobile Application Designer who has the eagle eye for design and experience as well as general understanding of UI/UX. Being a part of Oregano Leads family you will take an impactful role to take care of the overall style, and create the front face of our new and exciting mobile application project.
YOU WILL PERFECTLY FIT THE SHOES IF YOU HAVE:
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Business level fluency in English (articulation and writing);
- BA/BS in interaction design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science or related field. A master’s degree is preferred;
- 1-2 years of experience creating engaging mobile application designs;
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development;
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design.
- Present good communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Agility and proactivity skills.
Checked-off the list above with flying colours? Great!
YOUR DAILY TASKS AND CHALLENGES:
- Developing intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile;
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams throughout the design process;
- Participating in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance;
- Staying abreast of UX trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds;
- Researching and track advancements in mobile application design patterns;
- Breaking any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision;
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field;
- Reporting to the Development Lead and the company senior management with the progress of the project;
- Follow the company and our partners guidelines and best practices.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Professional growth in a fast-paced environment;
- No corporate feel;
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance;
- With expanding the development team will come in Leadership shoes you will need to fill in;
- Flexible organization structure – get involved in many projects.
We are open to discuss the salary mark based on your skills and competences!
Interested in the new venture with us?
Send in your quick application here or take the extra step to contact us directly by sending your CV, and an introductory letter to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://dribbble.com/jobs/107229-Mobile-Application-Designer?source=feed→