We consider Lean Labs an oasis for experts that want to work remotely, design their ideal schedule and crush the competition every day. And while we may be biased, we want to prove this is a great opportunity…for the right person.
✔ If you love creating and optimizing all types of graphical content…
✔ If you thrive on creating the ultimate brand experience through seamless design…
✔ If you cringe at stock images and can list ways you’d improve them…
✔ If you love walking clients through design discovery to create the brand’s visual direction…
✔ If you get excited by designing beautiful websites (like the ones here)…
✔ If you love thinking outside the box to solve problems and deliver extraordinary results…
Most of all, If you want more than the typical design job has to offer…
We’re Lean Labs — a HubSpot Solutions Partner specializing in Growth Marketing & Growth-Driven Design.
As an outsourced growth team, our remote team builds engaging, high conversion brand experiences for deserving brands.
But that’s just our part-time job. Our full-time job is accelerating our journeys in professional development & personal growth so that we can achieve our full potential.
What the job involves
As a Designer, you will be working with Front-End Developers and Inbound Marketers as part of the GDD (Growth-Driven Design) team to drive our client projects and some of our own initiatives (Sprocket Rocket).
We’re looking for a Designer who:
- consistently produces exceptional visual work;
- is a self-starter who delivers premium work and craves variety in projects and regular challenges;
- is capable of juggling multiple projects effectively;
- communicates effectively with team members and clients;
- adapts easily to new challenges;
- consistently meets deadlines;
- has an excellent eye for visual design, across typography, color, layout, hierarchy and contrast.
- Positive, professional, can-do attitude
- Attention to detail and a keen interest in learning and implementing new skills
- Experience with Figma and Adobe creative suite
- Ability to break down complex problems into simple solutions
- Work in a North American time zone
- Good communication skills (English preferably 1st language)
- A link to your online portfolio
- $50-70k base pay
- $10k Paid Professional Development
- $10k Performance Bonus Program
- Fully remote
- Flexible work schedule that allows you to plan your work around your ideal lifestyle
Why Lean Labs
Our “Secret Sauce” is a combination of work perks, culture, and working the way we want.
- Minimal meetings. Minimal wasted effort. Minimal BS
- Agile Methodology. Short sprints of focused work for great results
- Adherence to our core values in everything we do
- Mojo-driven workflow. We’ll let you get in that groove and eliminate distractions
- Competitive wages with performance-based incentives
- Paid professional development (yes, we pay you to better yourself)
- Design your schedule. Change it as needed. Work in whatever environment brings out the best in you
- We’re not big on layoffs. We haven’t had one since we started in 2002
- Join a team with a track record of client success; we’ve helped our clients generate over $200 million in revenue and secure over $100 million in funding
We expect you to deliver your very best work consistently to create wins for clients. As part of a tight-knit, peak-performing lean growth team, we expect you to help us continuously learn, improve, and build our future as a company.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://dribbble.com/jobs/120887-Visual-Designer?source=feed→