The Sales Coordinator will assist in the execution of the administrative process, service, detail and efficiently communicate to all departments the group needs from time of booking through check out date.
Execute the non-selling functions of the department in order to allow sales staff maximum time for soliciting and securing additional business for hotel. Efficiently perform all assigned sales duties including processing incoming leads and executing sales reporting requirements. Ensure all deadlines are met, perform assigned duties, maintain sales data files and act as liaison between hotels and clients
- Assist the sales staff in all sales related duties for group, corporate and catering related business.
- Process all incoming business leads as directed by DOS or GM
- Assist in the servicing of in house groups from the sales office.
- Act as a liaison between hotel sales office and client.
- Maintain files and sales databases as per company standards
- Ensure efficient communication of group needs to hotel operations staff.
- Execute assigned sales reporting and ensure all deadlines are met
- Follow-up on all special projects and assignments given by the DOS
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Responsibilities are subject to change.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- Associate’s Degree (two year college or technical school): or Work Equivalent
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products
Preferred Skills and/or Education:
- Experience in a hotel or related industry preferred
We can help you find a better job! Simply scroll up to the top to find the search box and enter the keywords of interest to get your own personalized search!