About the job
Treasure’s mission is to secure the financial future of the largest and most vibrant sector of the economy: small and medium businesses. We believe that sustainable business comes from a holistic and disciplined approach to finances. We are looking to redefine how small and medium businesses manage cash, making them more efficient and resilient, turning finance teams from cost centers to profit generators.
Treasure is already moving faster than expected, and to meet the demand, we are quickly scaling our organization in 2021. We are incredibly passionate about helping our users – we are looking for individuals who share our vision, and aspire to reach the lofty goals we have set as a team. Our leadership is filled with incredibly innovative, intellectually curious, ethical, and energetic members with deep financial and entrepreneurial experience. We’re looking for individuals who truly believe they can contribute to the incredible changes Treasure is making to finance, investing, and the business world.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join Treasure – to be a part of an impactful and incredibly rewarding journey!
What You Will Do
- Responsible for bringing our vision to life with a seamless user experience.
- Drive the future interface and aesthetic of Treasure.
- Help craft the visual language for a category-defining fintech product.
- Create compelling and insightful financial products to help SMB CFOs identify, understand and manage their finances with confidence.
- Advocate for our users while balancing business goals and engineering constraints to produce designs that drive result.
- Create powerful responsive designs end-to-end.
- Deliver a seamless user experience for the one-person finance team.
- Push to improve and develop our design system.
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to ensure the product vision is communicated effectively from your mind’s eye to pixel perfect.
Who You Are
- You have 10+ years of experience as a UI and/or UX designer.
- You have worked on multiple B2B SaaS software products and platforms.
- You have an exceptional portfolio of visual, user interface, and interaction design demonstrating an aptitude for empathizing with end users to meet their needs.
- You have a deep understanding of user-centric, iterative design processes and agile development
- You’re data-driven with a winning background to support your decision making process.
- You’re a self-starter with a proven ability to identify and solve problems with little guidance.
- You are naturally curious and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You take feedback in stride and have the ability to push back respectfully as needed.
- You have strong verbal and written skills and can effectively communicate to all levels in the organization.
- You have deep knowledge of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, or other tools to create and maintain design libraries.
- You have a passion for beautifully designed products, staying current on trends in technology and constantly drawing inspiration from the world around you.
- Bonus points if you have a fintech background, or have experience working with business finances.
- You ideally have a bachelor’s degree in design, computer science, or a human science such as psychology.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://dribbble.com/jobs/102843-Lead-Product-Designer?source=feed→