THE MALL SCHOOL
Digital Marketing Intern – The Mall School, Twickenham
Responsible to the school’s Marketing Manager, we are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and dependable individual for the role of a Digital Marketing Intern. This is a 12 month fixed term, full time role. Salary for this position is £18,000 to £20,000 per annum depending on experience; with 6 weeks’ holiday, which includes statutory bank holidays.
The Mall School in Twickenham is an independent day school for boys. The school is a charitable trust with a board of governors and is a member of the Independent Association of Preparatory Schools. Boys join the juniors (Reception to Year 3) at 4+ and the seniors (Years 4 to 6) at the age of 8. They leave The Mall School after Year 6 to go to a range of leading day and boarding, state grammar and independent schools including King’s College School, Wimbledon, Hampton School and Kingston Grammar School. The Mall is a friendly and welcoming environment, which expects the best of its pupils. Relationships between staff and boys are excellent. Further details about the school are available on our website, as is a copy of the last school inspection report.
- The digital marketing intern is appointed by and accountable to the Marketing Manager. The main responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Search engine optimization (SEO), and website development;
- Develop digital marketing strategies, content, and other deliverables that help meet specific client goals and objectives;
- Responsible for generating and editing content (primarily video) for a variety of media platforms;
- Examine data analytics reports to achieve a better understanding of the effectiveness of content marketing strategies and how to improve them;
- Create and implement effective social media strategies;
- Basic knowledge of social media platforms, Adobe Photoshop, and content management systems such as WordPress;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization skills, and prioritization skills;
- Ability to work on several different assignments at the same time;
- Willingness to undergo training pertinent to the role.
The Mall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the School is therefore permitted to ask job applicants to declare all convictions and cautions (including those which are “spent” unless they are “protected” under the DBS filtering rules) in order to assess their suitability to work with children.” CVs alone will not be accepted, but may be submitted in support of the completed application form.
Applications should be sent by email to: Ruth Thorogate via [email protected] The deadline for applications is Friday, 15th October 2021. (Please note that the school reserves the right to close the advert earlier than the date advertised closing date upon receipt of a suitable candidate application)
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://jobs.theguardian.com/job/7432957/digital-marketing-intern/?TrackID=8&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=general→