Our client, a leading independent publisher of medical, biotechnological and scientific research is looking to recruit a Client Projects Manager (Digital Advertising) to join their fast-paced digital products team.
Reporting to the Head of Client Projects you will be managing client digital advertising, content and marketing campaigns across one of their leading platforms. Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for all client advertising and content and marketing campaigns
- Scheduling/placing client adverts and content, ad hoc and sponsored
- Social media promotion of client content to maximise exposure
- Creating, testing and scheduling client and third-party emails using html
- Tracking and reporting on the success of projects, internally and externally
- Advising clients of best practice, including advising on advert and e-mail specifications
- Working closely with the Sales Team to develop future business
- Developing relationships with key contacts at relevant client organisations
- Supporting Head of Client Projects in devising and implementing strategic direction for team
- Line management of Client Projects Executive, including appraisals and inputting into recruitment
- Devising and implementing development plans for the team.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level with experience of working in a client facing digital advertising role. Strong planning and organisational skills with a high degree of attention to detail is required. Strong communication and stakeholder management skills are key. Experience of HTML, CSS, HubSpot, Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics and WordPress desired.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus, and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference TP 668. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send us contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to [email protected].
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://jobs.theguardian.com/job/7469681/client-projects-manager-digital-advertising-stm-publishing/?TrackID=8&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=general→