Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Our software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™ www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Secureworks is a cybersecurity organization that recently launched Taegis in 2019: a new SaaS cybersecurity platform that will enable IT professionals worldwide to monitor and secure their infrastructure. We’re building a team of design practitioners that will build the design vision for this next generation of cybersecurity software.
Our team is small and flexible, so we are looking for multi-talented team members that can excel in one role and support in others. We need a senior Product Designer to work hand-in-hand with Product Management and Engineering to plan out the design in an iterative, fast-paced Agile development environment.
- Work closely with Product Management and Engineering stakeholders to identify and prioritize design that will impact the end user experience
- Lead a user-centered design process that delivers well-documented, actionable designs in a cadence that integrates with the Agile development team
- Evangelize for the user experience throughout product, engineering, and management teams
- Create documentation such as personas and journey maps that represent the users and their problems to the organization
- Plan and conduct UX research to inform your team’s priorities as well as the designs you produce
- Leverage user research and collaboration with Product and Engineering to develop design documentation such as wireframes
- Develop prototypes, visual designs, and interaction specs that communicate the details of your designs throughout the organization
- Contribute to the ongoing refinement of our UX Design System
- Work with engineers and QA to ensure our designs are implemented in the best way imaginable
- Learn new software, processes, and skills as we scale and build a world class UX Team
- Strong personal project management skills including the ability to manage competing priorities and multiple concurrent projects
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as a UX/Product Designer for enterprise web applications with a strong command of design best practices
- Minimum of 6 years leading meetings for diverse stakeholders with both technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Minimum of 5 years working with prototyping tools
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with conducting UX Research
- Proficiency in Figma
- Experience working within and contributing to a structured design system
- Knowledge of cybersecurity
Remote – US
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://dribbble.com/jobs/107231-Principal-Product-Designer?source=feed→