Our audience includes start-up business owners, bloggers, affiliate marketers, eCommerce stores, and pretty much anyone with a website. We also work with web developers and agencies offering online-related services for their own clients.
What you can help us with
We’re seeking an SEO Outreach Specialist to come in and help us develop, manage, and execute outreach campaigns to grow our organic traffic and business.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
About this role
You will be working closely with the developers, primarily focusing on multiple outreach projects. We are a remote-first company so the ability to work autonomously and stay productive is extremely valued.
This position requires fluency in English in order to build relationships with ease; whether it be with a podcast host, blogger, and/or online influencer. As an Outreach Specialist, you will also prospect, qualify, and engage with relevant sites and prospective partners to promote our blog and increase our authority online. You will own the process from beginning to end and beyond.
Familiarity with marketing best practices to qualify and analyze prospects will get you far. This role requires a healthy amount of research to qualify websites and prospects, so having strong analytical skills to report and audit work, and use that information to improve and develop creative campaigns is essential.
We are growing and things change rapidly, so you need to also be able to shift direction with ease and maintain your flexibility in working with other team members and teams.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Executing various SEO and marketing outreach campaigns.
- Researching and qualifying websites and prospects.
- Managing, maintaining, and developing various outreach campaigns.
- Reaching out to bloggers and other online personalities via email, twitter, blog comments, LinkedIn, etc.
- Building and managing relationships with various websites, influencers, and companies.
- Effective communication skills including a solid grasp of English grammar and professional writing ability
- 3+ years of experience in relevant SEO / PR outreach positions in the software industry
- Ability to write exceptional email pitches, interact with multiple people online and build relationships with ease
- Prospecting sites based on relevancy, qualifying sites, and gathering correct contact information for guest/sponsored post opportunities.
- Pitching topics for guest posts and follow up with editors.
The ideal candidate:
- Understands how to conduct SEO and marketing research
- Experience working with Google sheets
- Experience working with Outreach tools
- Experience working with Ahrefs or similar tools
- Knowledge of data mining and scraping. (Ability to use various search operators)
- Quick to learn and able to understand audiences
- Able to work independently
- Overall a kind and fun person
$20-$25/hour (20 hours/week)
If you’re up for the challenge, please email at [email protected] with a subject line “WP-Outreach”. If you didn’t hear from us after two weeks of your application, this means you didn’t get selected.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://problogger.com/jobs/job/part-time-seo-specialist-for-a-growing-saas-company/→