Mugsy is looking for a passionate and creative go-getter to join the squad! This individual has a strong sense of brand identity, graphic design & ad creation techniques and is not afraid to get their hands dirty in a startup environment. Must be detail-oriented, motivated to learn and, most importantly, a team player. Room to grow into a Creative Director role.
- Compensation: $50k – $60k annual salary (plus large bonus)
- Unlimited flexibility and vacation
- Help conceptualize and create marketing creative assets for e-commerce merchandising, email marketing and paid social, in-store & print advertisements.
- Ensure all design layouts are optimized for end-use and delivered according to production, color quality and advertising specifications/requirements.
- Stay current on the latest trends and developments in digital & social media, e-commerce, graphic design, photography and video, and use that knowledge to drive innovative techniques at Mugsy.
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions with leadership team.
- Have excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts or GFX Design (preferred).
- 2-5 years of experience working in apparel graphic design or related field.
- Must provide a strong professional portfolio along with a resume.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite or comparable software.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience in or willingness to learn e-commerce merchandising best practices.
- Ability to take direction and feedback from cross functional business teams.
Mugsy is the apparel brand for those who get the most out of life. We’re a tight knit, growing company looking to build a team of individuals who are eager to crush it and make an impact on our brand & in our industry. *2020 & 2021 top apparel brand on the INC 5000 list of fastest growing U.S. companies.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://dribbble.com/jobs/120953-Graphic-Designer-Creative-Director?source=feed→