Condux International Inc.
Condux International: We offer a workplace environment that rewards commitment, talent and the drive for excellence.
Condux International, Inc. is the premier manufacturer of underground and overhead cable installation tools and equipment for the IT, telecom and electric power industries. Condux machines allow safe, quick and easy installation of fiber optic and power cables.
Condux manufactures a wide variety of equipment an installer needs to put fiber optic cable or power cable in the ground or up a pole. With everything from fiber optic blowers to diesel powered underground bull-wheel cable pullers. Condux International is privately owned and has been manufacturing cable installation tools and equipment for over 30 years, working directly with the electrical contracting, electrical utility, IT and telecom industries.
Current Hiring Bonus of $3,000
Position Purpose: Represent Condux International to our distribution network via phone and other technical means.
Position Summary: The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for counselling our distributors on orders, opportunities, and promotions to acquire products and hold inventory. The Inside Sales Representative will be communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. Be able to close sales and meet targets. The Inside Sales Representative needs to build rapport and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Communicating with distributors making outbound calls to serve the distribution network.
- Understanding distributor’s needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering questions and sending additional information per email, liaison between distributor and Condux International.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates
- Creating and maintaining a pipeline within Salesforce to track activities, opportunities, and pipeline value.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services
- Upselling products and services
- Researching and quantifying gaps in the distribution network and inventory. GOAL, have more product within distribution warehouses.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets
Essential Areas of Responsibility:
- Achieving sales goals
- Actively engage distribution, ensure each distributor continues to support Condux and possesses product and market support to be successful with Condux International product line.
- HSA Medical Plan
- ER HSA Contributions up to $1500 a year
- Dental (EE only 100% ER Coverage)
- Vision (EE only 100% ER Coverage)
- Life and voluntary life
- Short and Long term disability
- 401k and 401k match
- Gym reimbursement up to $20 a month
- Dependent Care FSA
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma, minimum required.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 1 year experience working as an inside sales representative or in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong listening and sales skills
- Ability to achieve targets
- Must be able to stand, walk, sit, kneel, twist, stoop, crawl, climb and bend
- Must be able to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time and work on a computer
- Ability to talk on a phone for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up 15 pounds at times
- Be able to solve problems and issues effectively
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle pressures and meet deadlines
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Adheres to the time and attendance requirements as established by the Inside Sales Manager
- Conditions will vary from office to production environments
- Overtime as required and/or needed