Do you have experience of B2B sales? Perhaps you have worked in ad sales for trade or consumer publications? Are you looking for a new sales opportunity in a dynamic and creative company?
If so this could be the role for you!
Audio Media International is a leading industry website for the professional audio sector and they are looking for a Sales Executive to drive deals for their recently relaunched and redesigned site.
It’s a really exciting time of growth so the ideal candidates must want to work in a fast paced role and have an entrepreneurial spirit. The Sales Executive should be enthusiastic, energetic and self-starting.
The company are based in Tileyard Studios near King’s Cross beside a brewery, bar and on site gym with a community of companies dedicated to music and audio.
Audio Media take a flexible approach to home working. Full or Part Time hours will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities
As Sales Executive, you will be working with the editorial and partnerships teams to deliver innovative and tailored products, ensuring excellence in both product and customer service within a supportive, respectful and flexible team.
What does the Sales Executive role involve?
- Generate and convert successful sales across digital platforms
- Management and delivery of monthly sales targets
- Initiate, respond to and follow up sales enquiries by email, telephone and face to face
- Proactively making and developing sales leads from across the industry
- Create and deliver exciting and dynamic sales pitches
- Maintain and nurture relationships with existing clients
- Analysing customer needs, requirements, and recommending relevant solutions
- Negotiate and close deals and contracts
- Management of sales database
- Work with Partnerships Manager to source assets and ensure campaigns are delivered on time
What skills / experience do I need?
- Experience in a B2B sales / trade publication and target driven environment
- Great understanding of content marketing, social media, basic wordpress, Google Analytics
- Enthusiastic and self-motivating with a results-driven approach and passion for sales
- Highly organised, and able to manage a number of clients simultaneously
- Good communicator, happy with building relationships while working remotely
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Dynamic and positive personality who loves using the phone, as well as video calls and meeting people
- Someone who naturally builds rapport with teams, clients and colleagues
- Interested in the music and tech industry
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to learn more then Audio Media would love to hear from you!
Please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and they will be in direct contact.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://jobs.theguardian.com/job/7467925/sales-executive/?TrackID=8&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=general→