Contract Length: 3-6 months
We are looking for an a remote freelance UI/UX Designer to join the Product Development team to facilitate, generate and deliver exceptional digital experiences to our users across our web funnel.
Your responsibilities are:
- Partner with our product manager to work towards roadmap goals
- Collaborate with other designers ensuring the quality of design output remains to a high standard
- Deliver final visual designs of your solutions using Figma to hand off for engineering
- Working closely with engineering team to ensure finished designs are easily available for them and the developed output matches the design hand off
- Able to clearly articulate design decisions to stakeholders and team members in reviews
- Ability to produce and communicate thoughtful users flows based on user goals
- Sketch, wireframe and prototype ideas rapidly
- A minimum of 2-3 years designing digital products as a product designer/UX/UI designer
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your process from initial problem to launch
- Comfortable working with data to understand user problems
- Proven design experience within your portfolio of working for consumer facing app/s or web apps
- Experience using modern design tools like Figma
- Experience with work management tools like Jira, Asana and Google Suite
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent eye for aesthetic design and customer appeal / strong visual skills
- Experience working with startups with at least one launched product (nice to have)
- Interview with the Product Team and CPO (60 mins)
This is a fully remote position. This means you can work from anywhere based within Europe +/-2hrs CET.
- Hardware & equipment, we’ll provide everything needed to do your job
- Flexible working hours, choose how you work your day, we give you the ability to do your work to your own schedule & build a flow that fits with your personal life
- Travel to team events, usually in sunny destinations across Europe giving you the opportunity to spend time as a team face to face
- Fully remote, we are a remote-first organisation & offer you the chance to work from wherever you want as long as it’s CET +/- 2 hours
- Part of something global, our mission is global and so is our team. We have over 20 nationalities onboard from around the world. We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. Everyone is welcome!
- Extensive learning opportunities, we value flat hierarchies and live accountability driven leadership. You will be given the opportunity to own your work and wear many hats to solve a variety of different problems
- Autonomy & ownership, we give you responsibility from day one, the ability to make decisions and have a real impact
- Weekly company updates, every Monday our founders host a company wide to keep everyone in the loop and we stay connected with social events like virtual pub quizzes etc
Fastic was founded in 2019 and has quickly become the World’s #1 fasting app. Since then we have helped millions of users in over 50 countries lead healthier, happier and more balanced lives. Our unique holistic approach combines healthy fasting with mindfulness, education, nutrition, and exercise.
We strongly believe that we can contribute in supporting people and our planet with conscious fasting. Our team is global, diverse and remote-first. We are dedicated to our mission of bringing healthy fasting to everyone and restoring the balance. This is the founding team’s second venture after selling their first company for $70m in 2017.
Join us to fascinate people to live a healthy life and be part of the change!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://dribbble.com/jobs/102605-UI-UX-Designer-Web?source=feed→