Deepgram is looking for a user-focused Product Designer to lead the research and design of Deepgram’s internal and external-facing products. As our Product Designer, you will design products ranging from our speech platform GUI, to internal labeling tools, to experimental games and tools powered by the latest deep learning technologies. Your skill at transforming complex problems into simple, easy to use designs is paired with a talent for conducting user research, analyzing usage patterns, and mapping user journeys. You will be a critical voice in Deepgram’s Product team, driving high impact products from start to finish.
- Design products ranging from internal labeling tools, to customer facing AI platforms, to experimental games and tools powered by the latest deep learning technologies.
- Understand and create with multiple user personas in mind.
- Analyze usage patterns using analytics tools and conduct user research to identify and rethink existing user flows as well as map out new product features.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, product, engineering, and marketing teams to review and improve product experiences.Influence the shape of the product with research and data to execute designs using high quality wireframes, mockups, user journeys, and interactive prototypes.
- Advocate for design by sharing your work and presenting cross-functionally, while being able to precisely articulate design rationale.
- Inspire the entire team (especially cross-functional partners) by bringing informed ideas to the table.
- Create a unified, end-to-end experience through close collaboration with team members across product, engineering, and marketing.
- 3+ years of experience working in UX, UI, HCI related field with experience developing web apps for B2B
- Experience designing on multiple platforms as an in-house designer (iOS, Android, Mobile web, Desktop, etc)
- You enjoy collaboration and feedback, can give constructive and respectful critiques of others’ work, and can explain the reasoning behind your design decisions and opinions.
- Highly proficient with design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Invision Studio, Illustrator, etc)
- An understanding of HTML and CSS to guide your work when designing.
- You should have a sense of which design patterns are easier to implement for engineering.
- A thoughtful approach to decision making. You know when to move fast and when to do things right.
- You thrive on a faced-paced, impact-driven environment where learning new skills on-the-fly is encouraged.
- Excellent communication skills, especially when remote.
- Ability to work well with any role in organization.
Deepgram’s end-to-end deep neural network is revolutionizing the speech-to-text (STT) market and taking on the big guys. We’re redefining what companies can do with voice technology by offering a platform with AI architectural advantage, not legacy tech retrofitted with AI. We’ve raised over $37 million and have been recognized as an Inc. Best Workplace (2021), a Forbes Top 50 AI Company to Watch (2021), and a CB Insights Top 100 AI Startup (2021), among others.
Our tech advantage is end-to-end deep learning, but our strength lies in our diversity of people, ideas, and experiences that allow our company to create amazing STT products for people who are true innovators in the field. We believe every voice should be heard—and understood—from our transcriptions to our customers to our employees. Come join our revolution to unlock the power of voice technology for everyone. We want to hear what you’ve got to say. deepgram.com/careers.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://dribbble.com/jobs/102840-Senior-Product-Designer?source=feed→