BuddyBoss (BuddyBoss.com) is a leading provider of WordPress driven solutions, for online community platforms, E-learning and membership sites.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our product team, with a strong understanding of user-centred design and the mindset required to create high-quality software products. Applicants should be disciplined in problem-solving and able to design products that will solve problems for end-users.
As our Senior UX Designer, you’ll be our go-to person for gathering requirements from both internal and external stakeholders, designing product features and preparing items for the product backlog.
- Gather, analyze, document, and validate the needs of the business stakeholders
- Analyze customer feedback and activity, in order to iterate products to enhance the user experience
- Conduct usability testing and user interviews
- Conduct competitor and customer analysis
- Develop user personas and usage scenarios
- Create wireframes, UI designs, prototypes and technical models
- Ensure design standards, guidelines and best practices are adhered to
- Prepare and write user stories for the product backlog
- Assist the product team throughout development to ensure deliverables meet the approved scope and design
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in product design and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficiency with design software (e.g. Sketch, Figma, etc )
- Knowledge of WordPress software development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to solve problems and design solutions
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Post Secondary Education, preferably in a technical field
Nice-to-Have Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Experience using product management tools such as Product Board, Product Plan, etc
- Experience working with apps built with React Native
- Proficiency with the WordPress Coding Standards, approaches and common APIs
- Understanding of issue tracking tools such as Jira
- Experience working with remote teams is a big plus. Our team is mostly distributed with team members in over 10 countries.
- Experience with BuddyBoss or BuddyPress
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://dribbble.com/jobs/102573-Senior-UX-Designer?source=feed→