DeFi is undergoing a perpetual existential crisis, one that may not be visible to the naked eye. To set things into perspective and evacuate the orbit for DeFi, the creator has taken it upon themselves the dire duty of reshaping and creating a novel reality; the future of the financial universe.
Brahma aims to simplify the interaction with DeFi primitives through easy to invest vaults, which leverage composability with multiple protocols to deliver superior risk-adjusted yield to users.
Brahma provides an alternative to inflationary returns via liquidity mining and discourages mercenary capital. ⚛️
What you will do
- Design the web-based user interface and the user interaction flows for Brahma.
- Proactively drive and conduct user research to improve products based on systematic feedback evaluation
- Translate the user insights into artifacts (user stories, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes) around customer needs using Figma and other tools
- Solve novel user interaction issues related to cross-chain applications (multiple wallets, slow confirmation times, and early stage of software tools)
- Help prepare demos for new applications
- Stay up-to-date with competitor products and industry trends
What you bring
- Proven 3+ years experience as a Product Designer, ideally at fintech/crypto start-ups (e.g. figma.com portfolio)
- Product orientation: you get things done in a small team and drive to release the best product possible
- Users first: you want to get users’ qualitative feedback directly and you can analyze user feedback quantitatively
- Thorough understanding of design systems and experience working with and applying them
- Experience with desktop-first responsive, pixel-perfect web design for different screen sizes (mobile, tablet, and desktop)
Nice to have
- You are a DeFi/cryptocurrency user yourself and familiar with the UX issues at hand
- Prior work with Tailwind-CSS and React
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://dribbble.com/jobs/133691-Senior-Product-Designer-DeFi?source=feed→