The consumer / shopper journey from awareness to conversion is experiencing an unprecedented change. From eCommerce shopping platforms (grocery pick-up and delivery) to significant advancements in retailer CRM and digital media, the CPG retail marketing landscape has changed forever. Winning in this environment requires skills in; Consumer Marketing, Professional selling and Technology and Media and understanding Omni Channel commerce.
The Associate Brand Manager, Omnichannel leads a development and execution of the Division/Category OMNI Channel Marketing and Sales Strategy. This role will be responsible for briefing and execution of; Digital Shelf Content, Drive Period Campaigns and Solo brand Retail activations in store and online. The role will be responsible for leveraging Best Practices to drive enhanced ROI and strong financial rigor in the management of the Monthly Dynamic Forecast. Working in close partnership with the OMNI Retail Marketing and eSales team and the Agency this position will flawless execute the strategies to win in the market place.
- Develop and Execute plans to drive demand and conversion in the OMNI space
- Lead eContent/Search and OMNI Promotional Campaign Execution
- Lead Division on eSearch and Digital Shelf content implementation including:
- Retailer and Competitive Assessment
- Brand Team Training on Critical Assets
- Agency Briefing and Project Management
- Search Strategy Implementation
- Execute Insight Based Promotional Drive Period Campaigns and Tool Kits for Retail Marketing with the Agency thru strong project management implementation:
- Solo Brand and Innovation activations
- Multi-brand activations
- Scale event activations
- Lead assortment priority implementation with Brand Teams to ensure the right skus are developed to win with retailer fast growing click and collect and delivery business models
- Lead the development of selling materials for Retail Marketing efforts and collaborate with CCSD on account selling meetings
- Manage asset creation and project coordination for national and account-specific point of sale materials, merchandiser graphics, and retailer ads
- Monitor eBusiness and retail marketing KPIs (Leading indicators and sales performance) for the Division across key accounts and platforms to ensure Best In Class execution and that we are leveraging all Best Practices to drive ROI
- Oversee flawless execution of budgets – non-working and working budgets in SAP and Trade spend systems. Enable stakeholder transparency and strong financial controls are in place.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA Preferred
- 4 years of experience in Sales or Marketing, leading marketing and shopper communication projects including digital and media strategies
- 1-2 years of experience in Brand Marketing
- Able to travel up to 10%
- Strong marketing and promotion experience
- Deep understanding of focus retailers and their go-to-market strategies
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams and or agency partners is required
- Experience developing strategic plans, such as communication campaigns or commercialization strategies
- Experience leveraging data and trends to generate insights to understand consumer/shopper behavior is required
- Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods Industry (CPG) is preferred
- Knowledge of interrelationship of key functions and their key initiatives (Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, Supply Chain, Technical and Globe & IS/IT)
- Demonstrated knowledge of business driving technology solutions (i.e. Nielsen, BW, Source) and internal/external industry insights and trends
- Knowledge of core Business Processes and Fundamentals (Sales/Distribution, Customer Planning and Managing, Financial Reporting, Training, HR Policies, Integrated Commercial Planning, Nestlé Management and Leadership Principles)
We can help you find a better job! Simply scroll up to the top to find the search box and enter the keywords of interest to get your own personalized search!